I'm now accepting commissions! View the rules below. Payment is made thru my Ko-fi.
- Send requests and other communication to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on Instagram. Make sure to include the word "Commission" in the subject line!
- The 'action' cost is added for an action pose. Otherwise the figure will be in a basic upright pose.
- No NSFW of Furry requests. Nothing against it, just not my thing! Also no gore or offensive imagery.
- If you would like your commission to not be posted publicly, say so in your email.
- I reserve the right to refuse any request for any reason. Particularly difficult details (complex costumes, likenesses) may result in an increased price.
- Multiple characters are allowed; per-character prices are in the chart above.
- Commissions are completed in the order they are received. I reserve the right to take my time in completing these commissions, as I have to balance other art responsibilities and a part time job. That said, ideally I will be able to complete a commission within a week.
- You get 2 chances for revisions during the sketch phase. Making multiple revisions past the limit will not be tolerated. Starting a new sketch from scratch will not be accepted without further payment.
- Payment is made up front. I will NOT begin work until payment is received. Please wait until I confirm that I will take on the commission before making payment or I can't guarantee I'll be able to do it.
- Payment is sent via my Ko-fi page. Set the number of “coffees” that matches the agreed amount and click the support button. Make sure you check “No address needed” when sending payment. All sales are final.